Situated in the heart of Dundalk, on the corner between Park Street and Earl Street we offer professional advice on renting your property.
Looking to move house or find a nice new apartment? Macfar property have a wide selection of properties to let.
- Your property is inspected where a full appraisal is carried out to determine the achievable rent together with any recommendations to increase the marketability of the property.
- Your property will then be marketed on the internet (Daft.ie and Rent.ie) and through our prominent placed office on Park Street, Dundalk.
- Viewings of the property will be arranged. We appreciate that viewings have to fit in with a client’s lifestyle. With this in mind, viewings are conducted outside normal working hours and at weekends where required and appropriate.
- Reference checks are carried out when suitable tenants have been secured. We take employer and previous landlord references.
- On reference approval, we organise payment by the tenant of the holding deposit, equivalent to one month’s rent.
- The earliest possible date for moving in to the property is then agreed with the tenant.
- On moving in, the tenant signs the tenancy agreement. One month’s rent in advance is also requested on the day of moving in.
- We organise the transfer of all utilities into the tenants’ name.
- A full inventory of the property is taking on the moving in date.
- We would register both parties on The Private Residents Tenancy Board. A fee of 90.00 (Euro) is applicable to the PRTB for this service.
Letting and Management Service
Our management services commences on the day the tenant moves into the property. Each landlord will have slightly different requirements and we tailor our service to meet your needs. They will typically include the following services:
- All of the services outlined above in our Letting Service’.
- Full inventory prior to the tenant moving in.
- Use of Macfar Property Management bank account to ensure rents are being paid in a timely manner.
- Controlling arrears.
- Dealing with tenant/landlord issues as they arise as efficiently as possible.
- Ensuring all trades people are on hand to resolve whatever issue may arise, ie electrical, gas, decorative etc.
- Quarterly inspections of the property, whereby a full report will be submitted to the landlord and any necessary recommendations outlined.
If you are a landlord and would like to add your property to our data base or discuss your individual requirements with us, then please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone us on: 042 9326585 or 085 8036250.